Delightful, fully furnished villa with owner’s apartment & 2 rental apartments, 1.800 square metres of land and fantastic sea views. 
Delightful, fully furnished villa with owner’s apartment & 2 rental apartments, 1.800 square metres of land and fantastic sea views situated in area of outstanding natural beauty. Short drive to all amenities & sandy beaches. Ideal as retirement/holiday home or for rental purposes.
The villa is situated on a hill with olive groves with a beautiful view on the Mediterranean sea, 2 km from Finikounda and only 45 km from Kalamata. Messinia is still an unspoilt area of Greece that abounds in natural beauty and serenity.
At 2,5km you will find the fishermen’s village of Finikounda, scattered with Greek tavernas along the shore, on a beautiful little bay with sandy beaches. The 40km of coast between Romanou and Koroni, through Voidikilia, Pylos, Methoni and Finikounda are breathtaking! The coastal stretch between Gialova and Vasilitsi is part of the European nature protection programme “Natura 2000″.
The nearest beach, with its crystal-clear water from the Ionian Sea, is just down the hill. Most of the beaches are in no way over-crowded and sometimes completely undiscovered.
See some of them below
• Finikounda(3km) a wide range of cafes, pubs and restaurants.
• Loutsa(5 km) a little bay, one of the less frequented beaches in the area.
• Tsapi(13 km) another beautiful little bay.
• Lampes(4km) starting with shalow water, ideal for the little ones.
• Methoni(8km) with a sstunning view on the castle and directly on the main square of the village.
• Pylos(18 km) , this beautiful village has a small beach and a quay on the bay of Navarino
• Gialova(22 km) Unique sunsets and direct access to cafes and restaurants.
• Golden Beach(25 km) a beautiful beach that stretches from Gialova to Paleokastro. Ideal for seasports. There is a canteen where umbrella’s and sunbeds are available.
• Voidikilia(27 km) means “cow’s stomach” because of it’s horseshoe shape. It is voted by the New York times as one of the world’s 10 best beaches.
How you can get to this property
You can fly directly to Kalamata International Airport (KLX) from the UK, Germany, Holland, Russia etc.
From April to October there are flights to Kalamata from England with Easyjet, British Airways or Ryanair-stopover in Milan 45 min- and from the Netherlands with Transavia airlines.
SIZE & DESCRIPTION OF HOUSE:
2 – storey of Villa of 175 square metres comprising 3 seperate units.
Ground floor. ( Apartment )
• Can sleep up to5 persons (50m2). It consists of:
• living area with an open kitchen anda sofa-bed,
• a half-open bedroom with 2 single beds,
• a bedroom with 2 single beds,
• a big bathroom with shower and a huge covered terrace (25 m2) with magnificent view over the Mediterranean sea.
• The apartment is also accessible for wheelchairs.
Ground floor. (Studio)
Can sleep up to 2-3 persons (30 m2). It comprises:
• a living area with open kitchen,
• a big bathroom and
• a covered terrace with the same beautiful view on the Mediterranean sea.
• The studio is also accessible for wheelchairs.
Upper level. (Owners apartment )
Outside steps lead up to the upper level of the property that consists of
• a beautiful light & airy open plan living room / kitchen with beautiful floor tiles , high wooden beamed ceiling & wood burning stove.
• French doors lead out onto a massive roof- terrace where you can sip your coffee & take in the incredible unimpeded, views of the sea, coastline & olive groves.
The terrace is really an extension of the living room & one could spend most of one’s time out there dinning, sunbathing, etc
• This level also has a mezzanine with a double bed & storage space.
• a bathroom.
DESCRIPTION OF PLOT:
The villa comes with a plot of 1.800m2 with olive trees.
There is an outside kitchen an oven where you can bake your own bread & pizza.
There is also an outside shower to enjoy after coming back from the beach.
DISTANCE TO THE SEA:
A 5 min drive to the water’s edge & beautiful sandy beach.
Wonderful views from everywhere across olive groves towards the coast.