Large family, 5-bed, 2-bath sea-front house set in unique position 
Large family, 5-bed, 2-bath sea-front house set in unique position overlooking the Messinian Bay in much sought after area of Avia.
Fabulous sea and coastal views.
Close to beaches, tavernas and all amenities.
Kalamata is only 10 mins away.
A charming environment with lovely coastal views provides the setting for this beautiful home. It is situated in the beautiful district of Avia and is in close proximity to Kalamata with its long promenade, extensive amenities and airport.
SIZE & DESCRIPTION OF HOUSE:
The villa is arranged on 2 levels with a separate storage area in basement. The total surface of the building is 272 m2 .
The ground floor comprises:
• Open- plan lounge with a fireplace , a dining area with a traditional wooden dining table with chairs that sit up to 12 people , a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and a guest toilet.
• . French windows lead out onto a veranda that takes full advantage of the fantastic sea , coastal views and sunsets.
A staircase leads to the upper level, which consists of:
• 5 bedrooms with floor/ceiling fitted wardrobes
• 2 guest bedrooms, both en-suite
• 2 verandas, all with lovely sea views
• Off road parking for 2-3 cars in stone covered parking area.
There are high-quality wooden floors throughout;
All windows have high quality frames, shutters and security fittings.
Could be finished as 2 separate independent apartments.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLOT:
There is a courtyard to the rear of the property with a built in barbeque.
DISTANCE TO THE SEA:
Approx 10 metres. There are lots of nearby beaches
Stunning, uninterrupted, west facing sea views.
An ideal opportunity to acquire a property that would make a magnificent family/ holiday home., providing comfortable and good quality accommodation close to beaches, restaurants and the extensive amenities of Kalamata. Could provide significant income as house for rent.