Two fully furnished bungalows, rented out part of the year, surrounded by just over 2 acres of land, with amazing panoramic views. 
Two fully furnished bungalows (total 2 bed/2 bath), rented out part of the year, surrounded by just over 2 acres of land (approx. 10’000m2) with amazing panoramic views of olive groves, mountains, Kyparissia and the sea.
Planning permission for a large house is included and services to cater for this are already installed.
The property is located near Kalo Nero which has a beach of magnificent beauty stretching along the coast, and is the nesting place of turtles.
You can walk to Kalo Nero beach in around 30 minutes or drive down in 5 minutes.
Kyparissia is the nearest town with its old centre and castle ruins situated at the base of the mountain and gently cascading down to the port. A working town with a fantastic atmosphere, shops, restaurants, markets and more.
It is about 40 minutes drive north of the reknowed Voidikilia (horse shoe bay) and Navarino Bay resort (this area is part of the European nature protection programme) in the south, and the magical historical site of Olympia in the north where the Olympic games began in ancient times.
The area is unspoilt with some beautiful walks and historical and well known, beautiful villages and beaches within short driving distance.
On a clear day you can see the islands of Zakynthos and Kefalonia.
SIZE AND DESCRIPTION OF BUNGALOWS:
The bungalows were built so that the patios enjoy the best views.
They are situated apart and elevated from one another with olive trees in between giving complete privacy to each other.
Each bungalow has been built to the same specifications and are approximately 36 sq metres.
• living area with vaulted ceiling and dining area and kitchen area are distinctly laid out.
• Patio doors to living area and bedroom area facing out onto the patio and views.
• Separate bedroom,
• wet room
• The living areas have a day bed sofa which opens out into a king-size bed and therefore each bungalow can sleep 4 persons comfortably
• The kitchens are enclosed kitchens units with cooking and refrigeration facilities.
• There is a dining table which folds down or opens to sit 6-8 people.
• There is also a dining table on the patio.
• One bungalow has a bedroom with a double bed and the other a king-size bed.
• The wet-room has extractor fan and heated radiator for towels.
• The bungalows have solar panels for hot water as well as
• air conditioning units.
• One bungalow has a wood burning stove.
• Two sets of patio doors lead from the living area and bedroom onto a large patio area with outstanding panoramic views and have dining facilities and bistro table/chairs for coffee on a morning.
• The bungalows are tastefully decorated, very bright and clean with personal touches. One has blue accents and the other has yellow accents.
• Both have fully tiled floors throughout apart from the wet-room which has a non-slip surface.
• There is outside lighting.
• There is shade.
Apart from the above, there is a large BARN discreetly situated which houses:
• freezer and laundry area
• a tractor (with cutting attachment) for mowing the grass,
• various tools,
• wood supply
DESCRIPTION OF PLOT:
The plot is 10’000 m2 or just over 2,7 acres with around 70 olive trees.
The olive trees are mature with a few young ones planted to maintain the olive grove. They give a plentiful supply of olive oil. You can keep the oil or sell it back to the press.
We have a local neighbour who comes to prune the trees and take the harvest for us in November. He takes it to the press and we split the rewards.
The land has its own water tank and pump which is concealed underground,
The sewage is a large capacity bio klargester, big enough to service more development on the land.
There is electricity too.
The approach road has been enhanced by laying concrete which enables easy access.
The landscaping consists of hard gravel access roads to each bungalow and barn.
Small walls have been built to enclose areas of garden or olive trees.
There is a pathway and stairs to enable easy access between the two bungalows.
DISTANCE TO THE SEA:
Approx. a 5-min drive to the wonderful Kalo nero beach, or a 30 min walk.
Amazing panoramic views of olive groves, mountains, Kyparissia and the sea.
For those wishing to expand and earn some income the bungalows are easily rented out as independent travelers love our easy accessible but rural location with its peace and tranquility and stunning, panoramic views.