Unique 3-bed/2-bath, 155 m2 house 
Unique 3-bed/2-bath, 155 m2 house plus annexes and storage areas, a wet-sauna/steam, on a 301 m2 plot with a cascade, jacuzzi, some fruit trees, small veg patch, breath-taking sea views and sunsets in the lovely town of Kyparissia, a 5-min drive to wonderful beaches and walking distance to amenities.
Kalamata and Kalamata’s international airport is approx. a 40-min drive.
Located in Kyparissia, a lovely town with its old, historical centre and castle ruins situated at the base of the mountain and gently cascading down to the port.
A working town with a fantastic atmosphere, shops, restaurants, markets and more.
The property is approx. a 30-minute drive to the reknowed Voidikilia (oxen’s belly) beach and Navarino Bay resort (this area is part of the European nature protection programme) in the south, and the magical historical site of Olympia in the north where the Olympic games began in ancient times.
They even say that the first ships for the Trojan war left from Kyparissia.
Kalamata international airport is only 40 minutes away.
The area is unspoilt with some beautiful walks and historical and well known, beautiful villages and beaches within short driving distance.
On a clear day you can see the islands of Zakynthos and Kefalonia.
SIZE & DESCRIPTION OF HOUSE:
This amazing 2-storey, 3-bed/2-bath house was completely re-constructed in 2015 and has a total surface of approx. 155 m2, plus storage areas gym/laundry/storage room, another storage room, and a room that houses a wet-sauna/steam
45,50 m2 and comprises:
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Covered patio of approx. 11,50 m2
- A large room of approx. 16 m2 which houses the gym-room, laundry-room, and storage-room
- There is also a separate room which houses the wet-sauna/steam room with separate entrance.
- There is a large covered veranda outside the gym/laundry/storage room of approx. 8,64 m2
- There is a separate storage-room under the staircase.
- On the same level there there is a wonderful court-yard with a cascade, an outside shower, a lovely jacuzzi, a deck area, a small lovely garden with trees and also a small patch of green where the owner grows her own vegetables and herbs.
It is 109,39 m2 and comprises:
- A huge living-room,
- A separate kitchen,
- 1 bedroom (with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet).
- 1 bathroom (en-suite).
- There is also a covered veranda of approx. 19m2
The house has:
- Mains electricity.
- Mains water.
- Central heating.
- Land line telephone
- Broad band internet connection.
- Alarm system
- Security cameras throughout the property
- Central A/C system for hot & cold
- A Built-In Fire-Place Insert.
- The property is connected to the central sewage system of the town
- High quality wooden framed double-glazed windows and doors with fly screens.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLOT:
The house sits on a lovely 301,64 m2 plot
DISTANCE TO THE SEA:
Approx. a 5-min drive.
Absolutely stunning sea-views.